House Plans, Home Design, Drafting Services
MT. Ararat Design is a company committed to the enormous task of creating an affordable set of construction plans for the owner's contractor/builder. Although not an architectural firm Mt Ararat Design takes the owner through three basic steps to their home design.
With the owner, create a basic set of floor plans and elevation plans for budget analysis. At this point Mt Ararat Design:
- prepares a preliminary material list.
- recommends or brings in the owners contractor for job & budget analyses.
- presents the plans to a licensed structural engineer for preliminary structural analysis.
- reviews the plans with the appropriate building departments and/or home owners associations.
This allows and encourages changes before structural design drawings.
- With structural software assistance, analyze the foundation, structural beams sizes and designs a structural set of plan for engineer's review and possibly engineering design.
- Completes a set of plans for construction. This set will be review by the contractor and a licensed & certified structural engineer before publication.
The above procedure allows changes before the changes become an additional cost and as much as possible insures a buildable home within a budget.
About Mt. Ararat Design
Mt. Ararat Design has been doing business in the Flathead Valley and surrounding areas of Montana for many years. We specialize in providing comprehensive contractor friendly plans for home owners and business's needing to get they're ideas in a usable format. We provide conceptual ideas, as well as practical money saving building advice as needed. Our experience in the building industry has helped us to understand the most economic and conservative as well as the extravagant ways of building unique structures. We can make your dream home a reality. Whether itís a simple remodel, to an amazing house on the lake, we can provide the best possible plans required.
Mt. Ararat Design has participated in developments all across the area from Iron Horse to Whitefish Hills, to the Kootenai Lodge and Saddlehorn as well as many individual home owners and contractors in between.
We can provide an affordable and comprehensive set of plans to fit your needs.
Mt. Ararat Design
162 5th Ave East North